At Tender Blessings Accokeek, we believe that children learn best in a safe, warm, and stimulating environment where a variety of materials are available for them to explore. We encourage the development of natural curiosity, as well as self-help and problem-solving skills.
I have worked professionally in child care for twelve years with a variety of ages. After studying Early Childhood Education and the College of Southern Maryland, I transferred to Bowie State to obtain a degree in Pedology (Comprehensive Child and Adolescent Development). I am a level 6 MSDE credentialing candidate as well as a candidate for National Accreditation with the National Association for Family Child Care.
Working with young children has been a life-long passion, thanks to the influence of my mother, the founder of Tender Blessings LLC.
"My dream is to offer a home away from home that a child can feel safe and comfortable, not only to learn, but to express himself or herself without fear of judgment."
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Pedology (Comprehensive Child and Adolescent Development)
- Licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education
- Candidate for Level 6 Credentialing with MSDE
- Candidate for National Accreditation with the National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC)
- First Aid & CPR certified
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.