Carter's Childcare exists to provide a safe developmentally appropriate environment for infant, preschool and school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and educational experience which promotes each child's social, emotional, physical, cognitive, environmental and spiritual wellness.
Carter's Child Care Philosophy:
For the child:
- To provide opportunities for being with other children in a setting that is conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships
- To provide appropriate play experiences that contributes to the developmental needs of the child.
- To provide opportunities for meaningful play that is based on the child's individual needs, interest, handicaps and abilities and that will build important foundations for future skills.
For the parents:
- To provide opportunities to meet with and work with parents who have, as their common concern, the interest and needs of their children.
- To provide safe, nurturing care for the child while the parents pursue their own work or other interests.
- To provide opportunities to grow in the understanding of child development.
For the community:
- To contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the citizens of the community.
- To enhance the role of Carter's Child Care as an integral part of the community.
- To provide a setting where people of various religious and ethnic backgrounds can work together.
Non Discrimination Policy
No child will be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, sex or family dynamic.