Karyn's House of Caring is a licensed family child care provider in Camillus, NY. Karyn's House of Caring cares for children as young as 6 weeks through 12 years old. This is a home-based child care that offers a small setting. My goal is to provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment that allows your child to thrive and reach his/her personal best. By focusing on the mind and body; emotional and physical health will prevail. I hope to obtain these goals by:
• Understanding the capabilities of the child at each stage of their development
• Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment
• Teaching morals and values
• Teaching to care for others and share
• Developing friendships outside their classroom and home environment
• Promoting independence and teaching self-reliance
• Flexibility in the program structure
• Modeling pro-social behavior
Please send an email for more information.
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.