Hi! Thank you for visiting my business. I am a family childcare provider who is in the process of getting accredited nationally. I have the highest level of credential for early childhood professional.
My daycare will be a safe place for your child to stay & at the same time fun place for her to develop her/his potential. We are focused on developing the child's strengths & potential, more on the content & process than memorization. Most of my children that graduated from my daycare were able to read & had an easy transition to kindergarten.
I have a live video fed that you can check on your phone to see what we are doing here at ZLC. We are here to help ease parent's anxiety about living their child to a complete stranger.
We are open from 7:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. We accept children from 18 months to 5 years old. We are conveniently located in College Park, MD, just 10 minutes walk to the Greenbelt Metro Station. If you have questions feel free to call & leave a message to voicemail or email me for a tour of the facility.
ZAM Learning Center Experience
• Warm home like environment
• Weekly Themes/Multi-lingual Songs & Activities/Writer’s Workshop
• Teach educational concepts (phonics, phonological awareness, math, science concepts & more)
• Special Days
• USDA Approved Meals
• Plenty of outdoor activities
• CPR, First Aid & SIDS Certified
• 10 plus years of experience
• Teacher’s Education:
• Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education
• Participated the Maryland Model for School Readiness Program (MMSR)
• Maryland Credential (Level 6), MD EXCELS, affiliated with NAEYC, NAFCC
Support for Parents
• Weekly E-Newsletter
• Parent-Teacher Conferences
• Live video feed available
has NAFCC accreditation.
National Association for Family Child Care is a national membership organization whose mission is to support the profession of family child care and to encourage high-quality care for children. Accreditation was designed to promote and recognize high-quality, professional family child care. NAFCC Accreditation standards cover the following content areas: relationships, environment, activities, developmental learning goals, safety and health, and professional and business practices.