Since 1993, South Central LAMP has worked on the frontlines using the power of education and building the capacity of parents and children to combat existing inequality and reduce poverty one family at a time. South Central LAMP's mission is to provide a supportive, nurturing environment for economically poor women and their families. We do this by offering educational programs that empower women and their families to reach full potential, build self-esteem, and strengthen mutual interdependent relations. South Central LAMP strives to:
1) Advance healthy childhood growth and development
2) Promote positive parent and child interaction
3) Promote early literacy and school readiness skills of children
4) Improve family functioning
5) Equip parents with skills necessary to advocate effectively on behalf of their children.
Do you run this child care program? If so, click here to add photos and more information!
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.