We have pride ourselves on our high level of quality and continuity, including:
- Little to no turnover rate with our teaching and administrative staff
- A degreed teaching staff
- All teachers are C.P.R and first aid certified
- Trainings for teachers are required throughout the year specializing in Early Childhood/ Special Needs
- An open room concept at our centers. Classrooms have four foot walls to allow for easy visibility and communication.
- An evolving academic profile, ensuring full preparation for kindergarten
- Open year round
- School-wide family events
- Parents are encouraged to visit (open door policy)
- Safety measures are practiced on a routine basis
- A secured entry system
- Salem center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Danvers center is in the process of NAEYC Accreditation
- Individual nutritional needs are monitored closely
Disclaimer: the licensing status was checked when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license/permit/registration status before enrolling in any child care program.