Welcome to our home! My goal is to provide an inclusive, loving, and high quality care by developing a partnership between parent(s)/guardian(s) and provider. I attempt to guide your child in their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development to support his or her desire to be life-long learners. I am excited you have decided to share the incredible developmental stages of your child's early years with me.
Little Explorers Learning Center program will provide the attention and loving care your child needs in a family-oriented environment. I have prepared a special curriculum for all ages that will help improve the 5 important areas of a child's development 1. Language (bilingual). 2. Physical (motor skills), 3. Social- Emotional (independence and relations with others) 4. Cognitive (the power of daily learning). 5. Sensorial (the training of the senses).
Your Child will be actively involved in a daily routine including the following activities:
• Art and Crafts
• Outdoor Play
• Spanish immersion
• Dancing Time
• Circle time (story time, daily learning of math, science, and language areas).
• Pre-school learning (numbers, letters, colors and shapes).
• Dramatic and imaginative play
• Motor skills/manipulative (puzzles, Lego, blocks, etc.).
• Entertainment time (movie, TV program or video according with the topic of the week).
• Sports Time (soccer, basketball, kick ball).
• Potty Training, and much more!!!!
This schedule is merely a guideline for our day, actual times and activities often vary in response to the children's needs and interests.