Established in 1956, Grace Weekday Preschool is an outreach ministry to families of the church congregation and the surrounding community. Our primary focus is to foster the social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual growth in young children ages 2 to 4. Recognizing that growth occurs in individual ways, every effort is made to ensure each child's development of a positive self-image and an awareness of his/her own uniqueness as one of God's children. While children of all faiths and cultures are welcome, Grace Weekday Preschool emphasizes Christian faith and values.
All teachers of the school are experienced in preschool education and/or have a degree/credentials from an accredited college or university. Teachers participate in annual continuing education classes. Our teachers are loving, nurturing, and dedicated to the safety and well-being of each child.
Grace Weekday Preschool is a member of AECCP, Administrators of Early Childhood Church Programs.
What Makes Grace Weekday Preschool Special?
- Low student-teacher ratios
- Small class sizes
- Weekly chapel
- Music & Movement for all classes
- Library “Beginning Book Worms” Program
- Lunch Bunch, an extended day opportunity for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Music & More, an extended day opportunity for 4-year-olds
- Fitness & Fun, an extended day opportunity for 4-year-olds
- Special events to promote home/school/community connection
- Opportunities for parent involvement
- Classroom learning centers
NOTE: This facility has a license exempt status
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.