The Start Right Learning Center program will strive to foster active learning, support for the whole child, and a child friendly environment.
We hold the safety and wellbeing of the children for which we care as our top priority.
We respect and seek partnership with families.
We foster innovation.
We embrace team work.
We strive for excellence.
We commit to service at all levels.
We respect and appreciate diversity.
We actively listen and seek to understand.
We communicate openly and productively.
We use resources and creatively responsibly.
We act and appear professional.
The staff of Start Right Learning Center will strive to help children develop the social, emotional, cognitive, language, and physical skills necessary for his/her development. We will provide an all-inclusive caring and loving atmosphere for children to play, grow and learn.
We believe each child is unique and special in their own way. We will seek to foster each childs individuality so he/she can discover and develop their own gifts, skills and talents. We also believe that in todays climate it is crucial for individuals to develop their educational skills to be competitive when entering the workforce as adults.
We feel that parents and educators can take advantage of the tremendous capability of children to learn during their early years. The Start Right Learning Centers vision is to take full advantage of childrens capacity to learn during these early years. Therefore, it is our intention to have all children enrolled at Start Right educated to their fullest capability prior to entering the school system.
Children are our future and each and every child is an extraordinary individual that brings something unique and special to our world. As early child educators, our goal is to promote a love for learning and to instill a desire to contribute to our society. In the early childhood years, our children are like sponges longing to be filled with positive and enriching experiences. It is during this time that we as educators and parents have the best opportunity to lay the groundwork for their success. We will seek to provide this groundwork through the following:
1. Physical Environment- Provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for children to grow and develop.
2. Learning environment- Maintain an atmosphere that stimulates a desire to learn through fun and exciting age appropriate activities.
3. Meeting childrens needs- Develop self-help, self-esteem, social, emotional, cognitive, language and physical skills.
4. Child development for competitive advantage- Emphasize current and future trending requirements for social, math, science and technology based learning to give children a foundation to excel in these areas.
5. Self-discovery- Encourage children to discover their strengths and passions through inquiry, exploration, awareness, and application.
6. Diversity- Help children feel comfortable with and discover how diversity can enrich their communities and lives.
7. Staffing- Employ educated, qualified, motivated and caring educators passionate about their profession.
Disclaimer: the licensing status was checked when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license/permit/registration status before enrolling in any child care program.