At JPRCS, we believe that God has blessed each child with an immense ability to learn with joy and enthusiasm. Our teachers, affirming that each child is unique and made in the image of God, develop learning experiences at an individual and group level. Our tools of the trade include blocks, easels, a science table, dramatic play, lots of books, building and art materials. All the techniques used in our program seek to engage multiple learning styles including:
• Visual (spatial): using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
• Aural (auditory-musical): using sound and music.
• Verbal (linguistic): using words, both in speech and writing.
• Physical (kinesthetic): using your body, hands and sense of touch.
• Logical (mathematical): using logic, reasoning and systems.
• Social (interpersonal): using group play to learn with other people.
• Solitary (intrapersonal): using individual time for self-study.
When your child enters a preschool or kindergarten at JPRCS, they become part of an established setting for learning. Our preschool and kindergarten classrooms are not just add-ons or separate programs. They are an integral part of the elementary school community and considered an important part of the learning continuum. Most importantly children are welcomed into a community of faith, where they begin learning of God’s love for them, and about love for others.
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.