hanks to everyone who stopped by our CareLuLu booth at the Fall for Fairfax KidsFest event, took a silly photo and entered our giveaway! A BIG THANK YOU to our partners who have offered prizes to KidsFest parents! You can find photos from the KidsFest event here. Feel free to tag yourself and share the pictures!
Without further ado, the winners of the giveaway are…
· Janice Nozka won a Greenproofing Consultation from SleepWell Sleep Solutions, which consists of one in-home visit and a follow up email with personalized recommendations on removing toxins in the home.
· Allison Roper won a Cozywoggle, the only product that looks and acts as a coat, but is safe to be worn in a car seat.
· Mansi Nishar won a crafted reusable freezer bag filled with five packs of Go Chews, incredibly delicious, slightly addictive, allergen-friendly whole food energy snacks from Momme Meals. Yum!
· Annie Pen won a 3-month Zoobean subscription to receive a handpicked book each month with the option to customize each delivery to the child’s age, interests, background, and reading level.
· Leila Sendjak Norwood won Kid Trips Northern Virginia Edition: Your Family’s Guide To Local Fun!, a book with the best kid-friendly destinations in Northern Virginia + a $25 Starbucks gift card from KidTrips.
· Kristen Moore won a set of MagnifiCuffs, apparel accessories that also function to keep cuffs rolled. MagnifiCuffs are one of a kind made with magnets to clasp each article of clothing.
· Zohra Chenzaie & Colleen Elkins each won a Halloween-themed 100% handmade hair bow by UngcrediBOWS. Winners can choose from 4 patterns & 3 styles.
· Regina Eberhart won a $50 Amazon gift card from CareLuLu!
Congratulations to all the winners!