It is our goal to provide your child with a complete developmental experience within an environment of Christian love and care.
While attending Little Seedlings, your child will be encouraged to grow:
Spiritually, through bible stories with real-life application and through building his/her relationship with God;
Intellectually through age-appropriate, child-centered lessons addressing all common core content areas (personal and social development; language & literacy development; cognition and general knowledge – mathematics, science, social studies, music, visual arts, dance; physical development and health – physical education, and health education.
Physically by providing opportunities to develop small motor skills through the use of manipulatives and tools, large motor skills through organized games and physical activity.
Socially by growing interaction skills with other children, teaching politeness and respect of others; and
Emotionally by encouraging independent thought and building each child’s self-confidence.
We recognize and respect that each child grows at his/her own pace. Your child will be encouraged to participate to the best of his/her ability and will receive positive reinforcement for his/her efforts.
- To help children learn about God and His importance in their lives
- To help each child realize that he/she is special and loved
- To familiarize each child with Bible stories from Old and New Testaments
- To help children discover who they are and what the world is about
- To stimulate communication between children and each other, with adults and with God
- To teach children Christian values
- To help children develop new skills and build the foundation for the continuing of their
- To help children build positive relationships with adults and other children
- To show children that church is a good place to be
- To provide theme-related activities that reinforce learning
- To provide learning activities in a non-competitive setting
- To provide teach and encourage students in Kindergarten to become ready for First Grade.
Mothers Day Out is offered to children ages 2-4. Our program offers children the chance to interact and socialize with other children in a structured environment. We meet on Mondays, Tuesdays, and/or Wednesdays from 9:00AM-2:00PM from September to May. All staff members have met the necessary licensing requirements from the Office of Child Care. All of our rooms have nine children and two teachers. The daily schedule consists of free play, crafts, snack time, music class, outdoor play, lunch, book and puzzle time and rest time. Children do not need to be potty trained to attend Mother's Day Out.
Children may come 1, 2 or all 3 days.
Little Seedlings Christian Mothers Day Out Program is a licensed child care center in Leonardtown, MD. At Little Seedlings Christian Mothers Day Out Program, we enroll children as young as 24 months through 5 years old. To learn more about us, please send us an email.
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.