As an experienced provider of child care and early education, Dinky's Child Care serves the needs of families, offering high-quality child care program led by nurturing, passionate teachers who help children learn and thrive.
Our curriculum, provides intentional guidance and rich experiences that build upon individual strengths and talents. With child development professional at their sides, children at Dinky's Child Care are assured of getting the care that they need, the creative learning experiences they enjoy, and the intellectually challenging opportunities they deserve.
Our standards in the child care business, meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC).
We strive to:
• Nurture each child's unique qualities and potential
• Support families through strong partnerships
• We make your child's health and safety our top priority.
• Positive teacher/child interactions
• Age appropriate activities
• Good health & safety practices
• Staff with higher education & on-going training
• Accreditation or higher than minimum licensing standards
Our early education and preschool center includes:
• Well planned spaces with rounded corners and soft surfaces.
• Secure areas that keep children constantly within sight, indoors and out.
• Careful Transition procedure for moving children from place to place.
• Strict hand-washing, sanitary and Staying Healthy policies to prevent the spread of germs.
• Cleaning and Sanitizing of all surfaces including toys, child furnishings, diapering areas, and food spaces.
• Curriculum components focused on fitness and nutrition to start a lifetime of healthy habits.
has NAFCC accreditation.
National Association for Family Child Care is a national membership organization whose mission is to support the profession of family child care and to encourage high-quality care for children. Accreditation was designed to promote and recognize high-quality, professional family child care. NAFCC Accreditation standards cover the following content areas: relationships, environment, activities, developmental learning goals, safety and health, and professional and business practices.