Easter is a wonderful time of year for bonding with your children, taking great pictures and, of course, eating as much candy as possible. Stuck on what to do for Easter with your children? Here are some ideas for keeping your Easter fun and stress-free!
elp your little ones understand the meaning behind Thanksgiving with this fun and super easy craft project. Your kids will create a Thankful Turkey and be able to list the things they are thankful for. Before your family digs into your Thanksgiving feast, pass the Thankful Turkey or Turkeys (if there are multiple) around the table and ask everyone to share at least one thing they are thankful for. This is a great activity to bring your family together and share the meaning of Thanksgiving.
Supplies needed for each Thankful Turkey:
- 1 large pinecone
- 3 sheets of different colored construction paper (1 yellow and any other colors)
- 2 large googly eyes
- 1 red pipe cleaner
- Different colored markers
- Scissors (child proof)
- Tacky glue
his weekend we made a colorful and tasty bouquet of marshmallow flowers. It’s really easy and fun to make with your kids.
Here are the 4 steps:
1. Buy straws, jumbo marshmallows, and decorative icing in tubes or pens.
2. Place marshmallows on the straws
3. Use icing in a tube or a pen to decorate
4. Put in a glass or a small vase to dry
5. Enjoy with your kids!
Simple, easy and fun!