Our Program Features:
Multiple Staff for small groups; Educational Atmosphere; Arts, Crafts, Drama, Dance and Sports; YMCA playground trips (weather permitting); Safe, clean, environment; Community service opportunities for students; Educational Trips
Some Benefits Are:
Meals included; Flexible Hours; Students are prepared for school setting in an environment where children can socialize with their peers
What makes us special:
- Instruct through a comprehensive lesson plan which includes: Reading, Math, Writing, Pre Writing/Fine Motor Skills, Social Studies, Science, Gross motor skills and life skills
- Individualized academic programs
- Take educational trips so that our children learn in different environments from numerous experts. (The World is Our Classroom)
- Small student to staff ratio
- Energetic, creative, educated, professional, qualified staff that love children.
CPR/First Aid certified; Maryland Child Day Care Certification; Infant and Toddler Certification; 90 hour child care certification
SIDS training; Family Home Child Care Hours; Positive Behavior Support Certification; Special Needs Experience; Medical Technician Certification; Bachelors Degree from Howard University; Registered Maryland Family Child Care Home
Disclaimer: the license was verified when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license status before enrolling in any child care program.