Fun Learning. Loving Environment. Early Start Curriculum.
Learn Love Child Care is a year-round home-based daycare in Lanham, MD. Our family child care program is run by Karene Putney who has 6 years of child care experience. We are open from 6:30am until 6:00pm and care for children as young as 6 weeks through 5 years old, including children with special needs. We offer preschool, as well as, both full time and part time child care, including drop-in care. At a minimum, our teachers have a Associate's degree.
· We welcome parents as valued partners whose attitudes and beliefs influence their children’s learning throughout life.
· We believe in the strength of the individual and the family unit and identify that co-operative support aids and nurtures that strength and independence. We encourage parents and friends from the locality to become actively involved in the life of the child so that we can understand and celebrate diversity...learning from and delighting in the achievements and successes of all
· We believe exploration and enquiry in early childhood is the foundation on which children build the rest of their lives: early years education it is not just a preparation for the next stage – it is vitally important in itself.
· We believe that everyone should be respected and valued, so that they will value themselves and know how to respect and value similarities and differences in others.
· We believe that young children learn most effectively through the medium of play and need opportunities to explore both the indoor and the outdoor environment.
· We believe that all children should have equal access to our curriculum.
· We believe that children should become independent learners...confident problem solvers and develop a lasting love of learning.
To learn more, please call us or send us an email. Please ask for Karene and be sure to mention that you found us on CareLuLu.
Disclaimer: the licensing status was checked when this listing was created. We do our best to keep information up-to-date, but cannot guarantee that it is. You should verify the license/permit/registration status before enrolling in any child care program.